Home Insurance

There are three main types of Home insurance: Buildings insurance, Contents insurance and combined Buildings and Contents insurance.

Home insurance covers those from theft and protects them against damage that is caused by a number of unseen events such as: flooding, fire and explosions.

There are three main types of Home insurance:

1. Building insurance covers the structure of your home such as walls, windows and the roof

2. Contents insurance covers the possessions within a home

3. Combined Building insurance and Contents insurance covers all of the above

Call our Expert Advisors now
0203 7945455
or Request a Call back

There are optional extras such as accidental damage which costs between £20-£100 depending on the policy and value of items. Personal belongings can also be included to cover portable items such as a phone or handbag whilst being outside a home, however there can be restrictions with some insurers. 

Our advisors tailor a product around your personal requirements so you get the level of cover you need without the worry of being under insured.

5 * Rated Mortgage Brokers

Don't just take our word for it... Read genuine customer reviews to see what makes us trusted mortgage brokers.
If you are using a mobile device please turn to landscape to read them.